Saturday, May 18, 2013

Un-Trieds Nail Polish Challenge - Desafio para Usar los Esmaltes No Usados

Un-Trieds Nail Polish Challenge - Desafio para Usar los Esmaltes No Usados

Lately, I have been like a mad woman, buying polish like there is no tomorrow! Well, lately means since December!  I think it's been quite a while and I really can't grow more hands or feet so I'm in a "No Buy" or whatever that means, haha Un-Tried Challenge, let's stick to the Un-trieds, I have many many that I have yet to use, I am not going to Photo Bomb you with many many pictures but here are some that I have done so far.

I have been obsessed with High End Polishes, indies and all these fabulous fancy polishes from all over the world.

I will share with you 3 of them today, First of is one that right now is a bit Hard to find as it was discontinued.

Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB:2012
This beautiful bright blue polish was on my Must-Have-NOW Wishlist and thanks to a very sweet lady, I was able to get my hands on it, the color is beautiful, the application was a bit thick, but I was able to add a little thinner to the polish and worked perfect, sometimes you do that and it's okay ;)

This is 2 coats of IKB:2012 topped with HK Girl from Glisten & Glow as a fast drying and extra shine.



Later on, a friend suggested I add an accent nail, so I decided on fabulous FNUG Psychedelic! Holy Holos! This is my favorite Holographic nail polish so far!  It is hard to apply without an aqua base, so I highly recommend you getting one.  I used NFU-Oh Holographic Aqua base and it made application easier.  This pictures have 3 coats of Psychedelic and picture was taken with flash.  I L-O-V-E the result!


Next and last one for today, is Rescue Beauty Lounge "Smile".  This one is from the last Rescue Beauty Lounge "Emoting Me" collection.  I am not quite sure why I did not use this one before, the pictures does not do show what a beautiful polish this is, it was quite easy to apply and it's not too red or pink either, it's just the perfect shade.  It is still available at Rescue Beauty.  I think this has become my favorite red shade!



I will keep trying and sharing with you my new additions and how I did with the un-tried No buy!

Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment